Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Feb 6th,2017 above my room !!! YUGO SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT IN RUSH TO REMOVE SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT

USE HEADPHONES OR AMPLIFY SOUND - have several recordings like this. Rigid proofs about my surveillance claim...this people should all be arrested for conspiracy(plot)
to murder individual and numerous other charges(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)) !!! Slovenian internet companies(t2 and tus telecom - telemach) have blocked me(cable and mobile broadband) from having video uploaded to internet and I had to go to town...

Internet is not functioning here. Functions only whenever is convenient for them - regardless of company. Was used to hack my phones and distract me from important issues. Returning back 150Euros worth of prepaid mobile internet cards. It is sad to note that I never ever was good enough for my mom as her son, but a positive to note that individual who signed contract with agencies to kill me have replaced me in her "heart"(at least somebody for her)...

Attic where surveillance equipment of my room was installed was camera surveillanced 24/7...mother have watched me 24/7 and would arrived to see me even at 23:00 if up there..she would claim that neighbor called her when in fact cameras(likely with motion detectors) were placed in area...Novo mesto police have threatened me under MKULTRA that police would arrive withing 5 minutes if I would manage to record any equipment - I was severely brainwashed about surveillance equipment at the attic, but my brain were burned with electroshocks...you would never remember till it is all too late...mother and her new son(Veber Mitja) were uninstalling equipment for two weeks...whenever I went sleep or for a walk or have taken trip with mom, but I just wouldn't figure out what I was told by CIA and SerboSlovenian communist scum till too late...I now remember that Veber have asked Slovenian psychiatrists(present during MKULTRA) of me to erase my brain in detail and so it would be used as a test to see if I could possibly figure out what was happening after stuff was even discussed with me at the attic...I don't think that anyone have witnessed anything as sadistic and murderous as this is the history of the world...CIA is one sick organization..beyond sick !!! I wonder how many volts have they ran through my brain(certain areas of brain and if only electroshocks were used) in total...CIA suggested me that Veber will radiate me(he did with microwave gun and there were some other symptoms that I have experienced as well), but it was CIA who hijacked me to perform overseas abductions with SerboSlovenian communist scum and it was CIA who have compelled me int his environment + it was CIA that supplied them with technology...so why worry about what would take place against me when at the same time compelling individual in this !!?????

I am shocked that people have watched all this and have not reacted and I wonder if there were also cameras installed in Joseph Fritzls house, so people could watch what he was doing with his daughter...this is beyond sick.

Neighbors are also suggesting that strange robberies are happening throughout the village(even on places where there is no chance robbery could take place - that robbers are entering houses as soon as people step out etc, and that they know exactly where money and other valuables  are located - also impossible since houses are located in the middle of the village = will my computer equipment disappear one of this days !!???)...

Have about 40 hours of recordings....have audio recorded surveillance equipment removal procedure + hacking of my mobile internet broadband modem + hacking of my wi/fi router etc., but will I ever manage to publish it online !!????

I have no trust in people...I am sickened by mother and totally disgusted with the rest of the Obama family of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment