Friday, April 21, 2017

My brand new(two days old and used only one day) military backpack cut and internet access denied upon arrival to Minsk hostel...

My brand new(two days old and used only one day) military backpack cut and internet access denied upon arrival to Minsk hostel...
Video can be also seen at: http://dai.ly/x5jajex

Went to the Viva Hostel, Minsk. Showered myself and purchased some groceries(best and cheapest I have seen in my life time - smoked fish...its plenty in Belarus)...got back and encountered my brand new(day old backpack) military backpack which was locked to be cut by knife during my absence. Either by hostel owner or American ZIO informants in Minsk...it was Immigration government that have highly suggested me this place earlier today and not why they send me to this places...this is very very sad...video coming !!!

Someone also played with my internet settings...I will show you on video...this is becoming beyond pathetic and sad...beautiful country...beautiful people and this is what I deal with !!! I am on verge of calling police right now(it is night - 2100 hours and in unknown place - would have to look for another place in the middle of the night also) !!! NOT EVEN A DAY OLD MILITARY BACKPACK CUT WITH KNIFE !!! You have seen what they have done to my Nike shoes(CUT), what they have done to my first backpack(CUT), and now this !!! I AM NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment