Thursday, June 1, 2017

Shall I be taken AGAIN to Israel for a trip, it won't take me long to get out of there...

Should I get abducted(hijacked) >>>again<<< to Israel, I will only repeat this to you all...there, you will talk to yourself only. I will never ever negotiate with terrorists who murdered tens of millions of whites across the Europe and US, and who have ruined my life entirely. I know my way out and it won't be difficult decision to make(already is made)...

I understand 50% of Israel speaks Russian(some suggest me even 75%)...UN cities for refugees in Belarus were major settlements of Jews and Vitebsk is no exception to UN rule...

I have personal policy of ZERO tolerance for ZIO terrorism...when abducted to Israel, I was suggested that there are plenty individuals like myself there...well...I know I won't be the one(at least not for too long)...ugliest country in the world with ugliest people and worst karma = Israel

Why would anyone like myself want to even return in present world if abducted(again) to ugliest country under terms seen in my case !!???? Yes, you can change taste for the food in an individual with chemicals added to food and you can terrorize one to the point where one will become deprived of his normal judgmental capabilities(chemicals help greatly), but all this have limits(MKULTRA can go as far as totally confusing an individual per what is happening if one subjected to torture for long duration of time, but never ever far enough to alter his mind - torturers can never ever know for sure what is victim's mind because victim can easily act when subjected to MKULTRA)...

You can even use doppelganger to full public, but you can never ever full me(replace me with myself) with any of the above !!! I am way passed your bullshit which I have even used to advance my knowledge of psychology/psychiatry(if you really want to know how it all works, you have to try it yourself) on how mind operates...

No comments:

Post a Comment