Friday, July 14, 2017

Was told to go back to Vitebsk to get visa, so I can cross Belarus border again

There was noting anyone could do for me from Grodno today to help me out with obtaining visa is what I was told at the main police station in Grodno..."You must go back to Vitebsk to obtain one"...

Office where I was told to go back to Vitebsk...


Huge police station(headquarters) in beautiful Grodno....

The truth is that I just love Belarus...sure is amazing place....it was hard(really hard) for me to travel back to EU, and its actually easy easy as strange as it may sound for me to go back to Vitebsk where on God knows what is awaiting on me...I don't know how this will end...all I know is that am happy today and she may even meet me tomorrow at 0450 in Vitebsk...

I really love Belarus...this is a white diversity country...proud, clean, and beautiful...beautiful...am again happy...sorry Lukashenko ;)

Stated above are facts audio and video recorded..

No comments:

Post a Comment