Tuesday, September 12, 2017

3 of 5 Political asylum procedure for white US EU citizen in Ukraine in 2017 is coming

Poisoning was bad(I also understand now why such poisoning) and on time, but I did managed to find even Ukrainian CIA individual who was involved in abductions along with Saakashvili...it should be interesting...
Posted on Sept. 12, 2017 at 1705 local time(Ljubljana)....

This is a CIA courier(Petro Poroshenko's main US/UKRAINE mailman) that was involved against me before 1998(involved in abductions and intimidations when in Miami)...

Revolution that they(NAZI FASCIST JOHN MCCAIN = AUTHOR OF HOLODOMOR - from whom I have learned everything about one for the first time in my life sometimes in Miami - 1996/1997) wanted would march across the Eastern Europe(for the sake of the corruption - it started with Slovenia via Janez Jansa who attempted to accuse Milan Kucan of crimes against humanity and was upgraded gradually onto something bigger = Ukraine where one would be used to shelter criminal network of Poroshenkos at expense of Putin...this is when KGB got involved in it - it went too far !!!), however, one will now instead march across the entire Europe straight back into the heart of United States of America where you are hiding Johnny !!! Don't forget you little mugget that I am US citizen as well and that you performed GUANTANAMO alike torture on one to(with intention) accuse totally innocent people of crimes that had nothing to do with and to release criminals from liabilities for crimes which they committed...


Off course that I have sympathy for your brain cancer Johnny....please don't get me wrong...I am a very humane person...I care about people very much...





IF HE WILL NOT GET YOU, I WILL 100% - MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT ;)
For those of you who have watched part 2, Roman is the name of my cousin and Petro is the name of Petro Poroshenko(this is how I was brainwashed under MKULTRA and in person when in Miami - "it is how you will remember what will happen to you if you ever dare to come to Ukraine to file for political asylum against United States of America"...

Just as I have stated...PETRO POROSHENKO WAS IN CIA POLITICS(he ran Ukrainian scene in background) LONG LONG BEFORE HE OFFICIALLY BECAME PRESIDENT...HE IS A CIA KILLER !!!

To perform physical torture(equivalent to GUANTANAMO) on US citizen for the sake of criminal purposes is a crime punishable by execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment