Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Who knows about it all !!??? Entire Slovenian national assembly(državni zbor) does, journalists, and more...

They have tendency to pretend to see nothing hear nothing and they
can(perfect example was a group called "deleted" - most of them died without obtaining a single dime from Slovenian state in compensation) because they are in neonazi club now(EU etc. = hand washes hand here)....I was told under MKULTRA by Germans and others that the "deleted" story(issue that ruined lives of some 30.000 people from ex Yugoslavia) will be used to delete(justify) Slovenian people from Slovenia as well.

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN

    Attention To The World,
    Do you need a genuine and reliable loan help,and you don’t want to be a scam victim,I think this is for you.This is a testimony on how,I was ripped off by some idiot that calls themselves lenders,and how I finally got my financial freedom through a God sent helper that finally gave my life a meaning,with the least cheapest rates as to 2% interest and little TOKEN other requirements and they don’t give a damn to your credit score… For more info on how to reach this great man just email him now and tell him that Mr Barry Ways testify about him on the internet contact him via:pwloancompany484@gmail.com ..And my everyday prayer to this great man GOD WILL NEVER STOP BLESSING AND PROTECTING HIS FAMILY because he put an endless smile on my faces and am 100% DEBT FREE TODAY.

    ReplyDelete