Tuesday, January 16, 2018

And all this time....

And all this time as I was on the front line(I wasn't spared of any bullet in this world), Putin/Shoigu were hiding in the shadow wearing presidential uniforms...it doesn't get any lower than that...

Maestro Putin also invented the way to make me hate Russia via Minsk's university where brain implants are done. It was horror(terror) that went on since 2001 to 2006 in Belarus where brought by US Government to experiment on(to butcher me without consent). Lukashenko(with Americans) have gone as far as organizing stunt on behalf of Putin in which I was told by police(under mkultra) how I will be shot at any moment(will produce video on this subject as I have no reason to protect neonazi collaborators) on border crossing(same as the one I have attempted to cross first time - its where Lukashenko's village is about 3/4 kilometers away - as you know Lukashenko was a border guard himself and have very strong connection in that village as well as on that border crossing) and that I should defend myself(attack Belarus police officer/Border guard) on what(terror went on for about two weeks - each day they would take me for a ride to police station from border crossing and play drama) they finally did fired(I cite, "we will get through this curve, I will stop car in the middle of he curve and will shoot you and claim that you attacked me" - then ride took place for the last time, "you still have chance to defend I will shoot you...you will die etc")  in me(inside of the car) what was empty bullet(fake bullet that produced sound only, but I was certain about meeting with death that day). Their instructions(hyping individual into total paranoia under MKULTRA) failed as I refused to comply(, but you can see just how criminal and lunatical this people are and who made whom hate what....


How they have rationalized(lied) their behavior !!???? I would get job next to Lukashenko in Minsk, so they had to make sure that I do not attack police officer etc(was instead abused in Belarus by Mossad and Belarus government when I came to apply for political asylum in 2017 as you know - almost abducted to Israel - very nice thank you Lukashenko)...

NOT INSANE !!???? WHAT IS INSANE THEN. IF NOT THIS...ALL THANKS TO JEWMERICA(BROUGHT IN BELARUS BY AMERICANS AND EVEN TRANSPORTED TO ISRAEL FROM BELARUS AND SO ON - NICE HEH !!????  IN THE END, I WAS THE BAD AND UGLY GUY AND PUTIN A MAN WITH DAAA BALLS) !!! 

You got your horror story for the night...

I, however, am terribly ashamed of words which I have used against Russian people in the past despite mentioned here :((((( Its a shame and I don't deny it...I never ever will. There is no escape from the past other than to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment