Saturday, February 17, 2018

According to MKULTRA, my abduction to Israel would take place either today or tomorrow

My niece(Anne Frank) was here with her husband and children and as I prepared myself a coffee, I have refused any eye contacts or talks with this people what according to MKULTRA would result in almost immediate abduction(individual have suggested me abduction very same day) because we wouldn't cooperate on same issues. My niece have had on final stage even complained against Netanyahu as one being abusive(that he became extremely assertive/disruptive) and begun to suggest on how she would testify against him, but only if we would find common language which I totally refuse(cooperate with someone who have electric current run through my head while engaging in mental torture !!???? I don't think so...job is completed here and I don't need to enemy allies).


Too many proofs here for them to avoid abduction attempt(they will have to one of the two as they have no place to run). If taken to the hospital, I was promised to have all data erased from the computer and so on...

American blacklisting of Russians in US as per meddling in US elections http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-17/russia-nationals-companies-indicted-in-us-election-probe/9457416 is yet another tool given to "tsar" Vladimir Putan to blackmail Russian administration with his "cattle plan"(global imperialist neonazi plan while turning Russian people into no more than cattle - slaves) plan. PLAY BY OUR RULES IS WHAT AMERICANS AND PUTAN PUTANOWICH DICTATE TO RUSSIA...

No response such as the direct accusation of US(West) as per engaging in neonazism should be expected from Putan Putanowich...all to what we witness is happening because of Putanowich(he and Jinping have pulled the whole world in mud)...anyhow, I have to get back to my own issues(videos on abuse in Slovenia)...

Note also that my new computer no longer would connect to internet...it is now(since today) totally whacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment