Monday, February 5, 2018

EX Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov and present Pavel Grudinin owe some answers to Russian as well as other population worldwide

Perhaps Gennady Zyuganov, involved also in MKULTRA, can explain his whereabouts with  David Duke(we met in USA also and it was David Duke) and other American fascists/neonazis as I was brought in his house in Moscow on several occasions where this white supremacists were(he also insisted and insisted whenever driving me to Moscow recreation park for exercise) gathering and contemplating on how I should just quit with resistance against neonazis(under MKULTRA, I have become more and more hostile/rejective toward Germans and Americans as in latent stage Russia appealed to me more and more)....
NOTHING IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN RUSSIA BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SEE HERE - THEY ALREADY SERVE TSAR PUTIN !!! FIRST ONE IN LINE TO BETRAY LENIN AND STALIN !!!


Pavel Grudinin(also involved in abductions) on the other hand(they both did more and more as deal went through with Germans and Americans) on how I should not contest Vladimir Putin if things go smooth for Russia....they life threatened me in Moscow with neonazi Americans in case if I would become politician in Russia I cite, "you disappear here in 5 minutes and nobody knows anything about you" is what I was told over and over by Americans and Russians...they went on to threaten(brainwash under MKULTRA) on how all my plans for Russia would fail and so on...

ANSWERS ZYUGANOV AND GRUDININ PLEASE !!! YOU LESSENED CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY WHICH LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU, BUT YOU FAILED(EXCEPT ISSUING WARNING ABOUT PUTIN/BUSH AGREEMENT WHEN IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE) IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING IN RESPECT TO RUSSIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment