Tuesday, February 20, 2018

First attempt to enter my room is now reported

Yesterday at about 0505 hours, objects placed against the door have fallen and have created enough sound to wake me up. As I glanced monitoring system, I realized video recording of all cameras was stopped.

Security system(DVR) is turned off randomly via what I believe is a switch implanted in one. System can also be frozen and video recording stopped.

I will not waste my time with individual in blue uniform from yesterday as he alone admitted to be loser and is used foremost for me to waste time. Novo mesto's police(personal police officer from Borut Pahor) have also proved in the past that justice(law) is not their primary goal(when I wan cases against police officer of this station in the past on senate, police ignored the law and have instead sent me at my door steps psychiatrists). I will rather concentrate therefore on continuation of publishing more proofs about "president" Borut Pahor.

No comments:

Post a Comment