Sunday, February 18, 2018

I was stabbed in the head with electrodes without any doubt.

Butcheries are happening as I was told they would do. I was suggested(asked) under MKULTRA(Miroslav Berger) I cite, "if you would wake up in the middle of the sleep and would laugh, you would know you have brain implants right !!???"

Weber/Veber, "we can make you go eat, run on toilet whenever we want"(have experienced first time in my life unstoppable dhyeareah about two months ago and have just pisseed in pents due to uncotrolab le urge - I have never ever had any of this two in my life and I do not suffer from bladder or any diseases)...

Neighbors, "via brain implants, we can wake you up at night in case they come to pick you up...would you like us to do this...if you won't be good, we can also make you sleep and you will not even know when they pick you up"(this is how they brainwash people under MKULTRA into compliance and just two weeks ago, I had inside of the brain aching me to the point that I woke up from firm sleep...have never happened before).

THE HAVE TAKEN ME TO NUMEROUS CLINICS THROUGHOPUT USA, SWITZERLAND, ISRAEL, GERMANY, GREAT BRITAIN, AND BELARUS(not only Slovenia which used American technology which they have obtained through to me)....

THEY USED TO CALL ME "BRAVE BULL" JUST LIKE JOSE DELGADO DID CALL BULL WHICH HE STABBED IN THE BRAIN WITH ELECTRODES SOME 50 YEARS AGO....AND HAVE CIONICALLY(SADISTCALLY) LAUGHED IN MY FACE UNDER MKULTRA...

Have suggested me(terrorized me ongoingly and have even written on psychiatric paper how I mentioned to have brain implants) as one of the reasons per why I was hospitalized, but have never given me the opportunity to scan my head under my conditions. 

You think it is okay for them to do stuff like this !!???? Treat human beings like this !!???? I will not be silent about abuse...f*** psychiatry and scum that is using political games to get this shit going.

I go to clean(piss from my pants as I wouldn't leave room) myself now...this happened right after I completed work on holsters used to keep defense tools(just as promissed it would under MKULTRA) !!! THIS IS A DISGRACE...INHUMANE BARBARSIM IS WHAT THIS IS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment