Monday, February 19, 2018

I WILL NOW BE MURDERED

Police officer Valencic just stopped bye who came without any proofs(or warning in advance) or even knowledge about what I have written to parliament(and journalists) and publish on this very news site to complain to me on behalf of president Borut Pahor.

I cite, "They called us from Ljubljana because president Borut Pahor got your letter which possibly contains inappropriate content and have upset him".

Police officer  Valencic is not interested in knowing in what exactly I wrote as I was about to demonstrate him(I offered him a letter) the letter which I sent to parliament, journalists, and Borut Pahor alone, but have instead proceeded to suggest me(terrorize) possible new hospitalization. Demanded to know who my physicians were and if I eat pills...even if someone decides on my behalf(if am competent/allowed to decide on my own behalf). He also knew all about my medical history.

This is a very serious provocation and its obvious what comes next. It will be my last one...

No comments:

Post a Comment