Tuesday, February 13, 2018

My niece returned with her children searching for me every corner of the house

After month, my niece that dreams about Israel as new homeland(was involved with her insane husband Mitja Weber/Veber in MKULTRA abductions and severe torture - both campaigned for nothing but Israel) reappeared twice with her children who again became obsessed with me searching every cm of the house to find me. 

So children went from being first crazy about me to being all the sudden totally terrorized when seeing me(exactly what the situation was as I reported they would even begun to cry by just seeing me when I greeted them on two occasions) to again what is insane about me....

IS MY NIECE IMPERSONATING ME IN HER HOME IN-FRONT OS SMALL CHILDREN WITH POSSIBLE FACIAL MASK AND CRAZY SCENARIOS !!???? I THINK SO !!! I AM CERTAIN SHE DOES !!!

Children will no longer see me till I get them and myself the much needed assistance. There is something very very wrong going on their home(without MKULTRA and possibly even much more).

WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY(small children) SEE WHEN THEY SEE ME AND WHAT THEY MAY SEE IN ME IF MY NIECE AND HER HUSBAND NEED...AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS CHILDREN IS BETTER FOR ME TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY AND STAY AWAY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM THEIR INSANE PARENTS...BOTH OF THIS INDIVIDUALS HAVE ALSO PROMISED ME WITH FUTURE ABDUCTION AS I REPORTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment