Friday, February 16, 2018

Neighbor destroyed following items from yesterday to today

Like I have stated, I would have to be not only millionaire to finance personal destruction, but also would have to have astronomical amount of time to reorder destroyed items.
I ordered 3.0 as seen on ebay listing and not 2.0....item arrived on Monday or Tuesday...


Got finally new backpack, so I can look more civilized - it didn't last not even a single day. I was gonna use one for the first time today and when I grabbed handle, one just fall off(remember Belarus, Ukraine, Budapest !!????). This backpack arrived yesterday and I bragged about one to mother...it was Netanyahu's command for neighbor to destroy me absolutely everything I would bragged about as nice/good...it was Netanyahu's command for neighbor to keep every item I would bragged about as good in case I would order more than one(my evo micro SD cards are the neighbor who have stolen them from Chinese sellers under my name and so are other items). I did loudly bragged in this room about first one that arrived as being good card and did reminded myself of what will happen in case I will...this was same faith with many other items that were destroyed on behalf of Satanyahu(regular psychopath).
Very nice backpack otherwise(just two days old)...how would it make you feel if this would go on against you !!????

All this, however, wouldn't go through without "tsar" Putan Putanowich as is neighbor Aleš Berger the one who is watching my every step(movements) throughout the house and informing him on my locations...

WHEN BROUGHT FROM USA IN 2004/2005/2006, AMERICANS PLAYED A LOT WITH EBAY WHERE SCHWARZENEGGER/ BUSH/ STALONE ETC. EVEN HAVE THEIR REPRESENTATIVES(this people have bragged about having much more money than what is posted online and to have large factories in China for which nobody really knows belong to them etc. - they claimed to have billions of Dollars in overseas investments which aren't disclosed to anybody as they fear of potential litigations and even alimonies/divorce fees etc.)...THEY ORDERED ITEMS AND MADE LIST OF ITEMS WHICH BROKE TO THEM AND TO SLOVENIANS(and Russians) WHO BECAME POISONED WITH SAME ATTITUDE...WHICHEVER ITEMS BROKE TO THEM, WOULD BE POINTED INTO MY FACE AND ON SOME BROKEN ITEMS EVEN MY FINGERPRINTS WERE PRESSSED/MARKED AGAINST TO LATER REINTRODUCED IN MY LIFE(if not using same items, then damage would be done in same manner as their items were damaged)...


EXAMPLE:
As you see, 2.0 hub is an old model and if my fingerprints were placed on one during my presence when brought from US to Slovenia in 2004/2005/2006, Slovenian police which was involved and is surveillance whole matter could claim how only my fingerprints were on there...you get it !!????

REALITY....I have at least 5 hubs with 2.0(Seems their speed was also modified if not totally broken) which I have ordered via ebay during last 5 months of which most are broken(if they didn't have old items saved, they order same items as I ordered and my niece's husband "repairs" them on what those are returned to me by my neighbors). So I wanted 3.0 hub and got instead what you see right there...

REALITY regarding backpack...MY OWN MOTHER TOLD ME UNDER MKULTRA(this is just who and what she is) ON HOW SHE WILL CALL POLICE WHEN I COMPLAIN TO HER IN THE FUTURE ABOUT RIPPED BACKPACK IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE SAME WAS DONE TO ME ON OTHER LOCATIONS(meaning that she was in total agreement on Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine where they ripped my belongings and repeated situation at home is used to acknowledge me as insane - as if doing this to myself since am not capable to catch them in act ripping my belongings or detecting micro cameras)...

NO YOU CAN'T AVOID ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COME TO YOU...YOU MAY EVEN THINK WHEN DRUGGED UP AND PRESENTED WITH THIS VERY ISSUES THAT YOU CAN, BUT REALITY IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT BECAUSE AFTER EACH MKULTRA SESSION, ECT IS USED + TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES ARE RATHER IGNORED BY VICTIMS AS ARE OF NO GOOD TO THEM...WHO ARE YOU GONNA GO AND COMPLAIN TOO WHEN POLICE ALONE IS INVOLVED IN IT !!????? GET IT !!????

Brain gets back to normal after while after ECT performed on one, but traumatic experiences keep information rather stored behind priorities(we rather move on with life than to face reality till compelled into one).
ECT DOES CAUSE SEIZURES ABOUT WHICH I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/10/found-this-video-online-today-and-it.html !!! THE RECOVERY FROM SEIZURES LASTED SEVERAL YEARS...I WAS WRACK AND COULD HAVE CAUSE SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT(kill myself and another individual).

When first in USA and was severely insulted by AmeroGerman neonazis(specially by British Nick Griffin) on being Slav and Slovenian, US Government attempted to just get read of me via turning me into terrorist...they first used MKULTRA with idea to turn me into neonazi, but it didn't work well...they then tried to use me even as a terrorist tool and it was at the end of 1996 that I already made farewell to my ex wife(I felt that I will eventually loose ability to self control and will endup hurting myself and others if I stay in USA) on what CIA torturer involved in my case(MKULTRA personal case manager) rushed to the Miami store and begun to convince me that he agrees with me on how MKULTRA torture went too far...they didn't stop, but only changed torture approach. Soon I became known to the world as ultimate evil, and George Bush/McCain as angels(saints) whose life task was to solely save the world(humanity) from me. 

I was told that I will be placed in mental hospital Vojnik and conditioned in there with global neonazi plan. I have a proof for my claim - watch next video....

No comments:

Post a Comment