Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Neighbor just had niece's husband(Mitja Weber/Veber) switch lens in microscope which I purchased to detect micro spy cams

As microscope lens arrived from China "today"(who knows when those were here already as my neighbor and niece's husband inspect and approve or disapprove my right to receive as ordered from China), I realized how lens from another microscope no longer fit original specifications. 
When abducted to Slovenia, Weber(Veber Mitja) insisted on how micro camera in the house will be so small that I will need microscope to identify them. Americans came up with scenario about microscopes on how I will talk about(this is what reality became, but don't worry about what is written here as I have many other items to prove this claim) microscope item which will not fit description of any item on ebay - on item which original specifications will change and I will be capable to point out to people on how something is happening...

Reality check...I cite my "friend"(as he created lots of problems with his presence) under MKULTRA, "they will switch microscope lens to you specially if you will order many different microscope products to switch one of the products you ordered into another".


Mitja Weber/Veber to me under MKULTRA when again brought from US to Slovenia(AmeroGerman neonazis have had used me as a abducted hostage when meeting with Russian neonazi lackey Vladimir Putin = we have son with us again = they have even excuse for my parents to see me since I didn't have enough money even for plane ticket = isolated from job market) I cite, "you touched it...I got you hahaha"...

I asked him what/how !!???? He replied with, "It doesn't matter dummy, I got you hahaha...you will see"...

ITEM #1's lens might have been replaced by Mitja Weber/Veber with lens from item #2 which didn't even arrived officially to me to very today yet(its strange, but not strange is I mention that I have never received certain articles which i repeatedly ordered from  China as those were sent back to China by my neighbor - perhaps even confiscated by my neighbor - about 6 times I ordered pinhole camera and not a single one arrived within last 6 months...all the spy pens have switches destroyed and so does other equipment - there is damage for several hundred Euros) for him to(possibly) present police with my fingerprints on lens...

Why my suspicion of this is even bigger...because my mother came to me inside of the room(downstairs) several days ago as I used cleaner(the one she used to burn my feet for over 6 months) to ask me what damage to the floor is all about and why that exact cleaner is in my room....

Damage done to the floor in this very room is here since American(and Germans and British neonazi scum) idiots used to visit this house to meet with Vladimir Putin and have congregated in this room and second I used one to clean floor after I learned how powerful that liquid was since there was a bunch of things(stains) that needed to be cleaned(removed) from the floor...second suspicion she triggered after she arrived in my room downstairs and have from all small bags(I keep electronic equipment arrayed in small Organizer Bags) demanded from me to see the pouch in exact bag (out of 6 organizer bags) in which my broken spy pen cams are in(how would she know about how those are stored in one out of 6 bags in exactly what pouch !!?????). She never is in there and I always have my equipment with me when away from house....

Yesterday, I have removed(first time in my life) infrared filter from my old android(did it for the first time in my life and it went well considering type of the phone that I have) and can use one to see at night, and today(after 19 days) article number 3 arrived....did one arrived today so they can say on how I switched lens in article number 1(exactly what exact scenario was) !!????? And why have article number one arrive within perhaps even less than one week from China !!????
I ordered this one on Thursday or Friday and got one on Monday, but this item is from Slovenia - just few days latter(perhaps even on Friday 2nd or Mon 5th), already Chinese made microscope arrived(some products arrive to me even two months latter or more - average I rate about a month - meaning that not only are my items damaged and replaced with broken items, but also held back when it is convenient for them - in this scenario for obvious reasons).

Why and how they came up with items which I needed to replace !!???? Because they played with cheap cameras in here to see if they can do some cheap modifications on them...many things ordered from ebay did idiots broke when here...they broke cables, tripods etc and so they came up with list of broken articles of which on every occasion when I was brought to my parents' house(also this very room), they have presented me with(biggest possible sadism ever). And so they created game of insanity in which I had no chance against government's state of the art equipment, have triggered terror issues such as pointing guns at me in the past, have jammed computer that was operation perhaps 30% of the time(this abuse was replaced with audio torture and again ultrasound/microwaving torture).

Miroslav and Ales Berger were promised by Vladimir Putin(and Shoigu/Shoygu family and Gennady Zyuganov a new life in Russia as they too don't feel part of this society). Ales Berger would get for his "work" money(and contracts) from Italian fascist Sylvester Stallone(permanent companion of German neonazi Arnold Schwarzenegger - Stalone was also born in Miami, so he had criminal alibi to appear in same city as I was for 11.5 years) and would start his own business(will not forget with what contempt did Berger discussed public government job sector when answering on my questions) while his teenage daughters that already have chosen boyfriends in Russia. Dane Kolenc(I understand, would most likely head to Israel and from there to Poland as all this governments are in bed with one another = this is collective murder and truth about so called "human rights", courts where only selected people win, and so on). At least this is what they have dream,ed about...special cash bonuses for stupidities performed against me were promised to them by elites.

HOW THEY HAVE NEIGHBORS MANAGED TO SCREW ME ALL ALONG !!???? WELL, THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAVE MADE WAS VIA SIMPLE MAGNETIC DOOR ALARM, WHICH HAS A SWITCH INSIDE KNOWN AS REED SWITCH.

 CRIMINAL PARASITIC WEBER(DOCTORAL DEGREE IN ELECTRO ENGINEERING - HAVE HAD SPENT HIS LIFE WORKING HACKING ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT VIA SWITCHES) WITH SUPPORT OF US GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY, SEEMS TO HAVE GIVEN ABILITY TO NEIGHBORS TO ALSO DISABLE FOR THEM MY POOR ALARMS WHICH HAVE HAD HAPPENED ON EACH BURGLARY OCCASION. 

Weber not alone - Borut Pahor insisted under MKULTRA on my retaliating against "Chinese sellers"(had nothing to with them, but instead neighbors and Slovenian government) for their "malicious treatment" of me and have incited me in giving them not only bad ebay ratings for broken equipment, but to also order more items from these sellers and then rate them with as many bad scores as possible.

Video documentary is coming with indisputable proofs about abuse(I have many items like this to report and believe me no time to lose with them as this criminal psychopaths seems would want to portray me as)...never mind even this microscope issue which I have reported today(realized what was going on just by coincidence when comparing resolutions on both). Item number 1 had about the same resolution as the item purchased from Slovenian store, but was way better quality. 

ANOTHER FAILURE FOR YOU SCUM !!! I BELIEVE PUTANOWICH MURDERED AND MOTOROLA AND GIVI, AND BUNCH OF OTHER GOOD PEOPLE THAT SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR RUSSIA....its just what his nature is and the one that gives him credit of any kind is listed to be dead if he/she had any kind of problem with him in the past.

And no...I didn't break(cut) my backpacks when in Hungary/Ukraine/Belarus and I didn't burn my feet for over 6 months and so on...YOU DID IT SCUM !!! Nice try, but one also ended in failure !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment