Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Netanyahu left one of his nieces here in Novo mesto

He left his niece here in Novo mesto who got married with one of the politicians(just individual involved a lot in behind scene - social engineering) and she stalked me the other day(on Friday as I went for a walk) and have stopped in the local grocery store....as I order me pizza and I have left bakery department, memory kicked in...

I cite her husband in 1998 when brought from Miami(the two latter did engaged and married :)))) on wish of this local traitor and Netanyahu, "you will know...you will know and if you will not look at her nicely and give her compliment when the two of you meet at exactly this same spot, I will beat you up "( being drugged up and faced with issues of idiots can present quite challenging task if you understand me what I mean....its what I was told in this local grocery store, but sure didn't remember any of the stuff from 20 years ago till I have seen this woman in front of me...memory kicked in as I left bakery where they had me with Netanyahu and Pahor and other politicians some 20 years ago in 1998....off course that all of this heroes threatened or hit only whenever I was drugged up and when bunch of helpers stood around and its also why I fear them so much if you get my point - just being really sarcastic as this are the biggest cowards that world have ever seen...from Trump to Shoigu and Putan...the list of losers goes on and on and on).


Not crazy, just a bit more intelligent is what I am. Thats all...nothing special do because I also don't want to be nothing special(I want average man or woman to see in me him and herself and not something that is not there - bunch of air as the case is with lets say self proclaimed genius Donald Trump or my niece's husband).

His Netanyahu's niece(she married individual from Drska location in Novo mesto and two went to Israel for a few years, but may be again permanently here in city of Novo mesto) whom he brought from Israel is average looking woman who behaved properly in the store, however, I do have problem with her past(MKULTRA) when brought to her new Drska's location(it was one of the high-rises - perhaps 10 story or so newer building) as she did threatened on several occasions with violence and abductions in-front of her hubby and few other individuals.

She is almost identical(facially) to Netanyahu's niece that Netanyahu left to his colleague Vladimir Putin in Russia(location city of Sochi) and who met me in Budapest(location mossad's private hostel where they attempted to abduct me to Israel). Very similar faces...

I KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHO GIRL WITH WHOM I SPENT DAY KISSING IN BUDAPEST WAS LOL !!! WHAT WAS THE MOST WEIRD WHEN ON THE DATE WITH HER WAS THAT SHE JUST LEFT FOR A BIT AND RETURNED EVERY HERE AND THEN...I HAVE TOTALLY FALLEN FOR HER THINKING THAT SHE WAS RUSSIAN(speak Russian only and a bit English was official story) AND SHE HAVE TOTALLY FALLEN FOR ME, BUT HAD TO LEAVE NEXT DAY(news came out of nowhere on how she has to leave)....CLAIMED ME ON HOW SHE IS ALL CONFUSED ABOUT ME AND WHEN WE START TO SPEAK ABOUT MY ISSUES, I REALIZED THAT GIRL KNOWS A BIT MORE ABOUT ME THAN WHAT I COULD EXPECT FROM RANDOM DATE...IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE...ANY AT ALL.

LETS JUST SAY(make the story short) THAT LOVE ALONE IS COMPLICATED ENOUGH...SHE DIDN'T EXPECT IN WHAT SHE HAVE FOUND IN ME AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE WAS AS IF I DID, I WOULDN'T WASTE EVEN A SINGLE SECOND ON HER...WE ARE JUST TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORLDS THAT NOT SUPPOSED TO MEET WITH ONE ANOTHER. PERIOD !!!


HAVE NOTHING TO WITH THIS, BUT ALSO NOTE THAT NETANYAHU IS THE KING CON IN THE WORLD...HE ALWAYS HAS A BATTALION OF PROFESSIONAL CONMEN(professional liars/manipulators) WITH HIM WHO ARE USED TO EVALUATE AND MANIPULATE WITH HYPOCRISY PLAY(they love to impress with lies people and assert own gestures ides on how those should see situations as or have approach toward views on world etc.) FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHILE HE ALONE ENGGAGES IN DEBATES WITH PRIME MINISTERS(etc.).

As I wrote this article, I cursed him and the state of the Israel several times...I have no idea - no clue whatsoever what exactly was/is in this individual's head other than mental sickness. Going as far as posting own niece in small Slovenian town(my town) to get me via her is just totally insane, but thats just Hitleryahoo from Ysrahell.

If he would have left me just alone in piece back then, this news site wouldn't even exist(never mind this news)...there wouldn't be a trace of me on internet ever, but he just had to push luck of Israel and here we are...locked in hatred issues to the bitter end(and I never ever loose) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment