Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Not because of her physical look, but because of her mental sickness is why I publish her(my niece's photo) public photo

Word is off course about my niece whose name is Urška Golob Weber/Weber and here is her photo or at least what psychopath Netanyahu have managed to instill in her "little"(little because parasite Mitja Weber suggested me in 2006 without any provocation on how he himself is a Jew on which opportunity he also used words "your little head" - individual was insultive as one could possibly be and with great reason - he wanted credit from Israel for "work" well performed - what a bravery) head. Thats why she is insane about Israel. This is why figs and dates...
Do you recognize her !!???? Yes, you do...it is my niece and her name is Anne Frank Urška Golob Weber/Veber. And she is mentally sick much more than what you possibly can imagine, Endangering me and her own children. My niece's real photo is not necessary because what you see here is her exact replica(to the last millimeter) and its what Netanyahu have used for MKULTRA torture against me. This is why problems with my family. 

I will inform entire Slovenian parliament about the matter today and by tomorrow/after tomorrow Ljubljana police will informed(Pahor may stoop one in Ljubljana but only with continuation of help from Slovenian parliament), so no one will be capable to say "we didn't know etc." as they just love to act stupid(know nothing...).


When I was brought to Ysrahell by neonazi JEWSA on one occasion, Netanyahu had Jews(a crowd) cheering her and her hubby for her "courage"...it was like a pack of wild animals pushing in me with(they got in my face as I was brought and have threaten like wild aborigines or some uncivilized African tribe) "you see...you see her...bravo...bravo...Israel loves you"...

NOBODY DARES TO OPPOSE THIS POST - NO GOVERNMENT WORKER(INCL. MENTAL HEALTH WORKERS WHO DARED TO ACCUSE ME OF MENTAL SICKNESS) IN SLOVENIA DARES TO COMMENT(CHALLENGE) ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE...

One more photo of my niece...you are welcome to come here reporters and we will pay a visitation to a nut(my niece) in whose head is idea that she is a reincarnation of Anne Frank !!!

ON OF THESE DAYS I MAY TAKE A TRAIN TRIP TO MENTAL HOSPITAL IN LJUBLJANA WITH A HUGE HAMMER(ALSO TO A SLOVENIAN PARLIAMENT BUILDING)...TO GIVE REAL MENTAL PATIENTS IN THERE A REAL BRAIN STIMULATION.

IT WILL NOT SURPRISE YOU IF I TELL YOU THAT MY NIECE GOT EMPLOYMENT IN GOVERNMENT AGENCY VIA SLOVENIAN PRESIDENT BORUT PAHOR AS A HEALTH OFFICIAL(DECIDES ABOUT PEOPLE'S MENTAL HEALTH STATUS AND SUCH). NOT SICK ENOUGH !!????



No comments:

Post a Comment