Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Slovenian police in Novo mesto(Borut Pahor) continues to stalk and life threaten

Just on Friday as went for a walk, three individuals involved in my abductions appeared of which one was domestic(native from Novo mesto present whenever Pahor was in  Novo mesto) and two were foreigners(most likely Americans who which were used by Russian KGB services to transport me back and forth on behalf of Vladimir Putin in 2004/2005/2006 - Russians use for covert operations like this a foreign operatives as crazy as it may sound because they are covered by local government that sides with them - nobody can point at Russians that way). None of this people would know about my whereabouts if not for local police in Novo mesto and during this incident, both individuals have awaited(slowly passed next to me while eyeing me) me on specified under MKULTRA location for which I was told that teasers will be used to subdue me. 


The use smartphones(androids) with taser gun option mounted on them(they don't even have to touch victim with taser....they just point at one and shoot taser out of android and you are paralyzed the floor) to abduct people if needed(there is no defense against such technology). I know so because they promised me with such retaliation for my future writing.

One of this criminals did just as he promised me would, he just stood on side walk(location Loka Bridge) with android in his hands and watched me walking bye - I cite him(what his instructions were under MKULTRA), "you will see me and recognize me and you will challenge me on what I will just taser you with android, but you will not remember this because you will be upset when you see me...it will be too late for you".

It wasn't 20 meters when other individual involved in abductions passed next to me(and have stared at me as I walked bye)....

AGAIN, LOCAL POLICE DOES ITS BEST TO TERRORIZE AND ANTICIPATE IN WHAT PROBABLY THEY THINK WILL BE >>JUST<< ANOTHER ABDUCTION. KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM ACKNOWLEDGED AS MENTALLY INSANE AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO OWN GUN TO DEFEND MY BARE LIFE(GOVERNMENTS DISARM VICTIM BY ACKNOWLEDGING ONE AS INSANE FIRST - COWARDICE TERRORIST NETANYAHU WAS OBSESSED WITH IDEA OF KEEPING ME UNARMED)

THEY THINK THEY FIGURED IT ALL OUT, BUT THEY ARE WRONG. I WILL DEFEND MY LIFE WITH DEATH(FIRM SUICIDE) IF I HAVE TO. I KNOW MY WAY OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment