Monday, February 26, 2018

The one who broke my car was my neighbor whose name is Andrej Uhl(two houses way from ours) and not Hungarian government

You want deny that my neighbors are mentally sick people !!??? Try, but first see signature(name) on the bill on who brought car from Hungary. Sure my car was stolen from free parking lot by the Hungarian government(they robbed me of 1300 Euros in parking fees), but who went to pick one up to Hungary and in what condition was car brought back !!!

WHOSE SIGNATURE IS ON THE BILL !!????

Thats right....you guys microwaved and that is a no no in my dictionary. Once you go into microwaving etc.(never mind other issues too many to count), I only place my boots on your throats. Lets see who is insane and who will drive whom where...

THIS IS WHAT MY NEIGHBORS ARE LIKE AND ITS WHY THEY WERE HIRED...MY CAR WAS SOLD CONSEQUENTLY FOR AT LEAST %50 LESS, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY AND BECAUSE OF WHOM...

Off course...all to help me...am I right !!???? Not to drive me insane, but to help right !!????

Putin and Lavrov promised severe repercussions for my actions(views) in advance...they both threatened and there nothing that two didn't try, but what else is new...one proof atop of another and one failure after another brought them right here and the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment