Sunday, February 18, 2018

They have talked about making me disappear rather than to face legal(court) system

Came up with idea to use anywhere from doppelgangers to silicon masks and have suggested all sorts of scenarios on what will be done with me if I ever get to this stage(won't be any financial compensation for genocide via legal system, but rather death)...


And I don't see any other solution left for them(they are lost)...if you ever see me preaching different from what you have seen on my website just know that it's not me(I).

If they come up with such plan, know that I will aim for exit. They have even suggested(claim that it was already done to people) on how they can wipe one's brain and make victim believe that is younger etc., so his/her trauma goes on...

Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/02/people-wake-up-from-commas-several.html

No comments:

Post a Comment