Monday, February 19, 2018

VIDEO: 2 of 6 Attempt To Kill Me Via Government Sponsored Burglaries

OR https://archive.org/details/JEWSAISANEONAZISTATE OR http://dai.ly/x6f0sq8 OR http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32781181 OR http://www.metacafe.com/watch/11645165/2-of-6-attempt-to-kill-me-via-government-sponsored-burglaries/ OR                      

In this video, I expose Benjamin Netanyahu on who he truly is and how he operates behind the scenes. This video is related to VIDEO: "1 of 6 Attempt to kill me via government sponsored burglaries" - no wonder we have school shootings all over the place and even people eating one  another with politicians like this...FOR MY STANDING UP AGAINST HIS GENOCIDE AGAINST ME !!!

The criminal in blue uniform by the name Valencic from Novo mesto's police who visited today to INTIMIDATE/INSULT/THREAT WITH DEATH VIA REPEATED FORCED HOSPITALIZATION on behalf of Slovenian president Borut Pahor, didn't have a single legal reason to stop bye as there was no court order or have had proof of any kind that would suggest on how I violated the law by demanding president Borut Pahor to be arrested(make no mistake, I want and will continue to demand for him to get arrested/grabbed and sentenced to jail for life).


BORUT PAHOR HAVE GONE AS FAR AS INVOLVING HIS OWN FAMILY IN CRIME AGAINST ME...HE AND HIS WIFE CLAIMED TO FOREIGN AUTHORITIES TO BE THEIR SON(SLOVENIAN STATE FAKED PASSPORT WHEN ABDUCTED TO ORIENT) IN CASE PAHOR WOULD FACE ANY KINDS OF LEGAL ISSUES...AS HIS SON LUKA GREW UP,  HE DISRESPECTED ME ON HIS FATHER'S BEHALF WHILE SPOUSE OF PAHOR ENGAGED IN SEVERELY CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR(BOTH treated me like mentally challenged when drugged up).

Borut Pahor is a criminal who have engaged from day a in most severe torture against me and is most deserved politician for what was done to me. I WANT HIM ARRESTED – I WANT HIM SENTENCED TO DEATH(I publicly demand death penalty for him – will probably be I who will pay with life for stated here  as no one is on the side of what should have been the law, but that doesn't matter because what matters is that you folks understand that I never ever had or ever will any agreement with Borut Pahor – either way is fine with me because this has to end one way or another).

When tortured under MKULTRA, I sworn with my life to do whatever is in my hands to get him if pushed into this circumstances...I am here today and will not miss the opportunity. It took me tremendous suffering to expose him and others involved against me. It will take much less for me to lose life when compared to what I have gone through.

Borut Pahor have proclaimed me as insane after engaging in horror against me...he practically have already murdered me...I WANT HIM ARRESTED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH !!! YOU GOT IT !!????

I will press criminal charges against Valencic who even bragged about how he had numerous problems with law already in the past, “I cite, I was indicted already twice and so I don't mind...I don't care”(AS YOU KNOW, NOVO MESTO POLICE HAVE ALREADY LOST CASE AGAINST ME AND HAVE INSTEAD SENT PSYCHIATRISTS TO VISIT ME AT HOME ON WHAT I HAD TO RUN FOR LIFE IN USA IN 2008 - I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT WHEN HE THREATENED LIKE THIS TODAY, BUT I WANT HIM AND NOVO MESTO POLICE TO KNOW THAT ON MY FOURTH RUN OUT OF SLOVENIA, I DON'T MIND TO RUN IN WHAT IS CERTAIN DEATH BECAUSE THIS IS IN WHAT JOKES LIKE THIS WILL RESULT - SUICIDE)...

Age 23(end of 1994), I ran for life from Slovenia to USA as psychiatrists have suggested my being insane and promised me joblessness for life(am sure you remember how I was treated in Slovenia on daily bases)...

Age 45(2017), I had to run for life from Slovenia to Hungary, Ukraine, and Belarus third time...

READ MR. VALENCIC(for you sir)...I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BROKEN THE LAW AND GOT AWAY WITH IT THANKS TO BORUT PAHOR S YOU BRAGGED ABOUT – I CARE MORE ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES MY LIFE WAS ON THE BRINK OF DEATH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND WHY AM STILL HERE...YOU GET IT !!???

YOU THREATENED TODAY WITH DEATH(HOSPITALIZATION FOR WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS) AND SO I WILL REMIND YOU THAT I AM WAITING ON YOU AND YOURS ALIKE EVERY DAY TO COME(its my life style)...MORE THAN WILING TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS AND COMPLY JUST AS I DID SO FAR...

TRULY IMPRESSIVE QUALIFICATIONS IS THAT YOU HAVE...NOT MANY POLICE OFFICERS BOAST ABOUT THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS AND WHAT THEY CARE OR NOT...NICE ;))))

As long is clear that you violated the law with your master(on behalf of your owner from Ljubljana), its also obvious that it is the two of you on the run...I don' care about your “qualifications” and what you have or not...welcome back Mr. Valencic where reality is much different from what you have encountered in an drugged up and violated victim.

Mr Valencic is just one of the police officers who was involved in MKULTRA abductions along Borut Pahor - many assisted Pahor, but he was brazen enough to threaten even with abduction to Israel...we have president in Slovenian that needs people like Valencic to stay on power..

Tomorrow, I will press criminal charges against you and Borut Pahor at local Novo mesto's police - will try to get restraining order against you so you won't approach even as police office anywhere close to this house Mr. Valecic.


What you care and what not I do not care...talk to your mamma next time about your life accomplishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment