Sunday, February 18, 2018

When subjected to MKULTRA torture, they laughed at me like mad each time I suggested them on how I will disclose them to the world(report them to courts and human rights organisations).

They didn't fear anything as there was(and still is) nothing that stopped them...it was like a pack of mad maniacs suggesting me on what to complain about on what above answered concerns were answered to me with, "no you don't understand...there is nothing you can do...you will disappear and everything will start over...its happening all the time and people don't know names, their age, and not even language when they wake up"...


Was told to be perfect for such torture(human experimentations) because I don't associate with many people(my "family" is actually reason number one and when you are ousted from job market, I have no clue who is that you associate yourself with or who will associate with you)...

Joseph Mengele could only have dreamed about something like this...psychiatry is a science of death - regular human butchery(torture and killing of people without any liabilities for criminals involved against victims)...they are all protected by human rights organizations and governments. We are entering the darkest era of humanity. Where life doesn't serve the purpose. Where human life doesn't have value even of fish or cattle....

No comments:

Post a Comment