Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Minister Erjavec(ZELO VPLETEN V MOJE UKGRABITVE) zadovoljen z kriminalom iz Izraela - Slovenian Minster Erjavec(CRIMINAL DEEPLY INVOLVED IN MY CASE) happy with continuation of Israeli bullying against me

A se je vase gostovanje na Kanarskih otokih ze koncalo !!???
Have your exotic vacation ended on Canarian Islands !!???
HE WENT INSTEAD IN CITY OF NOVO MESTO(UNDER MKULTRA - THIS VERY INDIVIDUAL HAVE ORCHESTRATED WITH LOCAL POLICE QUITE AN ORDEAL FOR ME UNDER PRETENSE THAT IS ON MY SIDE - NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL; HE IS TOTALLY BED WITH ISRAEL AND JUST AS CORRUPT AS BORUT PAHOR) TO PLAY BIG BROTHER(there are micro cameras in this house/very room and son of Miroslav Berger surveillanced this very house along another neighbor and local police for years) AND BULLY. 

I cite individual, "if you will follow the redhaired girl under the bridge, you are gone to Isreal as this is sign to us that you want marriage with her"(under MKULTRA as drugged up as I was, I had nooo clue what he was talking about in 2006....they begun to give explanations on how important it is for me to ensure what I want in my life).

I continued to the bank and as I went through the remote area(hill), doppelganger from Netanyahu's nice passed bye(it appeared as irrated hirl that just rushed down the hill)...same body type(same clothing - spiders), ginger painted hair, and partially covered face very very much reminded on her(she made quite a few friends here in Novo mesto and prominent figure like this is gladly assisted by locals - if she wasn't a few centimeters taller than original whom I have met in Budapest, I would definitely call her name as the case should be with normal/civilised individual). For this trick, I was also told in 2006 on how if not passing bye and pretending to disregard her, I will 100% go to Israel...

It was extremely busy for the last three days at Miroslav Berger(next house individual who hosts politicians) residence...and it stopped today...

I just want to say that whatever the f**** am doing, is my right to do as long as I don't violate laws(I never ever did, and you lied and have tortured me without any proofs/evidence between). I just want to say that never ever agreed to any police surveillance(big brother alike garbage), and that whom I look(how and when) is solely my business...I WILL NOT LOOK IN THE DIRECTION TO PLEASE YOUR SICK PSYCHOPATHIC MANIPULATIONS MR. ERJAVEC(OR YOU PAHOR)...BOTH OF YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CRIMINALS...MY DEMANDS TO SLOVENIAN PARLIAMENT AS WELL AS COURTS/ORGANISATIONS WERE VERY VERY CLEAR....

I do not need marriage counsel either(she is very very beautiful, but much more is needed for marriage than physical beauty and we are two world totally appart....this types of issues should be decided between the two people who may spend the rest of the lives together and not corrupt criminal politicians which are using ultimate violence to accomplish their goals for the sake of the private banking accounts - it doesn't work like that Mr. Erjavec)...

I 100% do not need any broker to decide about my life(you ruined my life just for me to remind you) via violence as the two(and Cerar) have done it so far....

SLOVENIAN PRESIDENT BORUT PAHOR AND ERJAVEC ARE USING THIS VERY ISSUE ALSO TO ARGUMENT(CONDITION) CROATIA VIA EUROPEAN COURT IN RESPECT TO GULF OF PIRAN...THEY ALREADY GOT VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM AUSTRIA TODAY....SEEMS LIKE SLOVENIAN CRIMINALITY CAN EXPLOIT MORE AND ONE DOESN'T HAVE END TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING, ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS, AND ALL SORTS OF TORTURE...IT WASN'T ENOUGH THEY GOT FROM ME...THEY WANT MORE AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE NEW/SMARTER THAT COMES ALONG WITH POLITICAL TITLE AND UNIVERSITY DEGREE WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN WHAT I WANT....


KARL ERJAVEC WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR RECOGNITION OF PALESTINE(LEBANON) FEW MONTHS EARLIER - HE GOT PERMISSION TO DO SO VIA BENJAMIN NETANYAHU PERSONALLY AS ONE KNEW ON HOW NOTHING WOULD GO THROUGH, BUT WOULD OBTAIN SYMPATHY FROM ME...SYMPATHY FOR YOU JUST ENDED :))))


No comments:

Post a Comment