Saturday, March 10, 2018

Self elected criminal Borut Pahor publicly meets one of CIA assets(real abductor) who doesn't even speak any Slovenian language

This individual have promised me under MKULTRA that I will be soon abducted I cite, "once you see me meeting with Pahor, you will soon be gone and there is nothing you can do"...
US Government involved criminal after Pahor complained about CIA not using any Slovenian assets...I consider this to be utter contempt(laughter in my face - most severe insult) for my life about which Slovenian police is very well ackqainted with.


WARNING !!!

I am not okay with any of this and will give most fierce physical resistance if am faced with another abduction. Will use anything to defend my life and everything(absolutely use of deadly force is on the table) to end one should same repeat again !!!

RELATED TO http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/02/pahor-and-cia-threatened-with.html

TOTAL CONTEMPT FOR MY LIFE !!! TOTAL CONTEMPT !!!

This news will be mailed tomorrow to Slovenian parliament !!!


From rtvslo.si:

Slovenian president accepted American astronaut of Slovenian origins...

No comments:

Post a Comment