Sunday, April 1, 2018

Israel didn't ONLY stole money from what should be my online earnings, but also hopes to make more money off me and even build greater state

Question is not what Israel have suggested or how they handle my case as and will pay(confidentially) for damages caused to me...the real question here is just how much will GB, Germany, France, USA  etc. pay to Netanyahu to get me out of news media(if not making me totally disappear) to protect "tsar" Vladimir Putan Putanowich.


You pay change(pocket money) and collect real money Mr. Netanyahu... and even use me to possibly reverse my public retaliatory measures against you and state of the Israel for genocide committed against me...

They dreamed(what my life would be in Israel) of Lieberman seating on my neck with revolver and conditioning me life with new conquests against Arabs...NOT GONNA HAPPEN...

What started with how I will make lots of money if I ever manage to expose genocide against me then grew into abduction threats to Israel...

According to Julian Assange(total CIA asset), I will not be allowed to continue with news broadcasting no matter what if I manage to portray whole truth(I already did) as one becomes conflict of global interests(I exposed Merkel/ Macron/ Bush/ Clinton/Trump and so on and more than anyone else Putin whom they will protect at all costs - Israel to be used only as a scapegoat - Dutch/ Germans/Italians/AngloSaxons are just as dangerous and would perform stuff like this for the sake of Israel and Putan Putanowich).

Videos coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment