Tuesday, April 10, 2018

They played with microwaving/ultrasound torture to the last possible moment...

Three days ago, I went for a walk(pressure sound in my ears was unbearable - it was like I will explode)...

Do you know what has happened !!???? I walked 100 meters and was breathless(with backpacks on me, yeah, but this was totally abnormal - not me in any way)...and have walked another 100 meters and was catching the breath..and so on whole day(whole day because I have quite some muscles and can go on and on walking - my catching breath didn't make any sense whatsoever)...I am 46 and healthy despite all this stuff...

Microwaving/ultrasound torture can kill you if you didn't know...I cite my neighbor, "all done by charts and eventually, I will kill you".


Dude even dreamed off how he will get me murdered under MK-ULTRA...how I will not make it to spring.

Torture lasted until yesterday and I finally got 6 hours of sleep tonight...imagine someone depriving you not only of sleep like this for 6 months, but beating you up with ultrasound/ microwaving...this is my present shape right now...

Because of this individual, I have TOTALLY missed on articles writing and studying(and exercising) which I like to perform parallel to work...

They can already book jail cell for this neighbor(monster). This is a regular assassin/murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment