Sunday, May 13, 2018

VIDEO - 12 of 13 Recount of destroyed property

--- I explain what the situation was in Miami(in the past) with computers as I experience an identical problem(hard drive spinning around for about an hour without any reason)...

--- Minute 22:35 - Mother have niece's husband smash glass protection screen for Android on what on several occasions I am asked(harassed and insulted for simply answering question with truth) by mother if I got replacement for one from China...lied on how one has fallen from hands in the room and got broken...suggested even how sun destroyed one etc...

--- Minute 36:29 - Neighbor provides proof for me in respect to use of directed energy weapons and his entry in my room when am absent from one...

--- Minute 48:52 - Niece's husband Mitja Veber modifies kitchen microwave for one to radiate over 1960 times more than what is health limit for laptop....I measured 196.2 microteslas of radiation which is totally insane - radiation bomb is what it is that have even heated my body when standing near one...

No comments:

Post a Comment